Innovation Awards is the market-leading awards program for celebrating ecosystem innovation and excellence across the technology sector in Australia.
Distributor DirectoryThe essential guide to Distributors for the channel community
Tech Data Australia
Tech Data, a TD SYNNEX (NYSE: SNX) company, is a leading global distributor and solutions aggregator for the IT ecosystem. We’re an innovative partner helping more than 150,000 customers in 100+ countries to maximize the value of technology investments, demonstrate business outcomes and unlock growth opportunities. Headquartered in Clearwater, Florida, and Fremont, California, TD SYNNEX’ 22,000 co-workers are dedicated to uniting compelling IT products, services and solutions from 1,500+ best-in-class technology vendors. Our edge-to-cloud portfolio is anchored in some of the highest-growth technology segments including cloud, cybersecurity, big data/analytics, IoT, mobility and everything as a service. TD SYNNEX is committed to serving customers and communities, and we believe we can have a positive impact on our people and our planet, intentionally acting as a respected corporate citizen. We aspire to be a diverse and inclusive employer of choice for talent across the IT ecosystem. For more information, visit www.TDSYNNEX.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
Number of Staff
We’re 22,000 of the IT industry’s best and brightest, who share an unwavering passion for bringing compelling technology products, services and solutions to the world. We’re an innovative partner that helps our customers maximize the value of IT investments, demonstrate business outcomes and unlock growth opportunities.
At our core, we’re a company who cares. We care about our partners, our co-workers, our investors and the world around us. And we’re committed to being a diverse and inclusive employer of choice, and a good corporate citizen.
We take a holistic approach to helping partners succeed in their markets by bringing together both the technology and the comprehensive services necessary to develop and deliver solutions that drive sales and profitability. We also work with our partners to provide the comprehensive services and support they need; from expert pre-sales technical and integration support and world-class logistics services to innovative marketing programs and financing solutions.
• Strategic Sales and Technical Support – Dedicated sales and technical subject matter experts in Modern Data Center, Cloud & Next Generation technologies and experienced and certified sales resources.
• Education & Enablement – Multitude of training options across industry and product expertise including access to hundreds of sales and technical accreditations and certifications.
• Dynamic Marketing Services – Solution marketing to drive end-user leads.
• Financing Solutions – Options to help you close deals faster and improve your profitability including special agreements and payment terms to support your business.
• Customised Logistics Services – Our state-of-the-art facilities handle large volumes and complexity.
Tech Data offers a wide variety of financing solutions such as leasing and receivables services that provide you with greater financial flexibility, allowing you to take on larger, more complex deals. Whether you are just looking to help extend your credit reach or completely outsource your customer receivables, Tech Data has the right solution to help close more deals, faster. We provide you the flexibility to cost effectively address a wider range of project needs, from small, one-time projects to large-scale international needs. Engage our team of experts to manage revenue streams, overcome cash flow challenges, shorten lengthy accounts payable cycles and respond to new and unexpected opportunities that might otherwise be out of reach.
Tech Data’s website includes our Marketplace 'Shop’, which features a customisable dashboard design that brings key technologies and offers to the forefront, providing a best-in-class user experience. With a continually expanding range of features, some of the key benefits include:
• Comprehensive online product catalogue
• Account and credit status information
• Visibility into orders and quotes
• Featured promotions
• 24/7 accessibility
• Warranty add-ons to recommend support and warranty uplifts on hardware and software
• ‘Any device’ ease of access
ISVs, Systems Integrators, Service Providers, VARs, System Builders, OEMs, and Cloud.
MACQUARIE PARK, New South Wales, 2113
MACQUARIE PARK, New South Wales, 2113
Note: The listings are self-managed by the distributors. ARN cannot accept responsibility for the absolute accuracy of the content