Ingram Micro Cloud (IM-Cloud) offers Channel Partners a fully automated global marketplace backed by expertise, solutions and enablement programs that empower partners to configure, provision and manage cloud technologies with confidence and ease:
• With US$600m+ invested in the platform, Cloud Marketplace is IM’s largest ever investment and provides a unique tool that can accelerate partner Cloud growth.
• Empowers services providers and partners to monetize and manage the entire lifecycle of cloud services, infrastructure, and IoT subscriptions.
• With 25+ Cloud vendors and 55,000+ active resellers globally transacting through our Cloud-Marketplace, IM-Cloud has the unique ability to understand a reseller’s journey to Cloud launching the Cloud Awesomeness Roadmap to help partners achieve Cloud success.
• Go-To Market Hub is now available within Cloud Marketplace to give resellers a single destination packed with product information, sales tools and digital marketing capabilities to help you grow your business and cloud expertise.
• CloudBlue is the only cloud platform that accelerates digital commerce—for any business and any business model—through hyper-efficiency, hyper-scalability and hyper-simplicity.
• Azure Accelerate program is designed to deliver exclusive services, promotions, and offerings for partners at all stages of building an Azure practice.
• Modern Workplace Accelerate Modern Workplace Accelerate is a program designed to deliver exclusive services, promotions, and offerings for partners to achieve depth and scale in Office 365 and Microsoft 365.
• The Partner Technology Centre (PTC) is a purpose-built data-centre facility available for resellers and vendors to demonstrate the inter-operability of hardware and software. This unique facility also provides for customer demonstrations and proof-of-concept for complex multi-vendor, infrastructure, data-centre and virtualisation solutions.
• Fully-in-line Configuration Centre offering a wide range of configuration and testing services to reseller and vendor partners.
• Extensive market penetration with more than 8,500 active resellers across all market segments.
• Industry leading e-commerce portal TechLink offers advanced search and compare, promotions, tools and resources, with an easy to order management system.
• Integration and automation of transactions via EDI lowering the cost of transactions.
• Dedicated in-house Marketing team – providing partners with a wide range of channel initiatives, focusing on demand generation, rewards, events, training and enablement.
• Dedicated in-house Telemarketing team – they service our network of partners with a core focus on demand generation and net new business leads.
Through Ingram Micro’s Advanced Solutions Group (ASG), channel partners enjoy coverage in all the key market categories, including data centre, professional audio/video; physical and cyber security; unified communication and collaboration; data capture/point-of-sale; and IoT.
Ingram Micro and its channel partners have an excellent opportunity to evolve this age of possibilities. By staying in front of a wave of rapidly changing technology, Ingram Micro gives customers the tools to achieve success and the support and expertise to grow going forward. Ingram Micro forges new partnerships by providing enhanced services — in essence, we are THE single source for channel partners looking to provide consolidated services.
The Advanced Solutions Group enables partners to increase profitability by enhancing their technical competency and extending their geographic reach to the entire world. What makes the ASG program unique among similar programs is its end-to-end lifecycle management — from audit and assessment, to planning and design, to procurement and logistics, to installation and deployment, to management and support, to IT asset disposal.
ASG gives Ingram Micro partners all the tools they need to facilitate the continued success of customers at a time of near-constant technological innovation. With its vast global infrastructure and focus on cloud, IoT, mobility, supply chain, and technology solutions, Ingram Micro enables its partners to operate more efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve. Few, if any, companies deliver as broad a spectrum of technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world.