Data Protection as a Service for 2022
1,050 organizations that currently or plan to use cloud-powered data protection services were surveyed to understand the drivers and considerations to using BaaS and DRaaS today and what role service providers play to support.
· 77% of organizations expect to use the cloud as part of their data protection strategy by 2023.
· 46% of organizations looking for BaaS are seeking cloud-hosted backup server services.
Download the Data Protection as a Service for 2022 Executive Brief to learn more.
Thanks for downloading Data Protection as a Service for 2022. Here are some other white papers that we feel may be of interest to you given your recent download:
How to Speak to Your Customers’ Needs
Are all backup and data management needs the same? While most customers have the same top priorities — protection, simplicity and reliability — each customer has their own unique set of circumstances. How can you determine the best approach for each of your customers?
Download this IDC workbook, created specifically for resellers and distributors who want to understand and address their customers’ needs, and explore:
- The most common backup pain‑points suffered by IT organizations.
- How to address these pain‑points and position your solutions.
- A checklist of questions to identify and qualify an opportunity. Download whitepaper »
Organisations in Australia and New Zealand responded swiftly and decisively when pandemic-prompted
lockdowns prevented people from coming into the office. By and large, where possible, businesses
leveraged technology to enable a remote workforce.
Now, the idea of a hybrid workplace has not only taken hold, but it has also quickly become the new
benchmark against which organisations are proving themselves in their quest to find and retain talent,
compete against their peers, and keep up with the ever-increasing pace of change. Download whitepaper »